The Airlines Reporting Corporation® (ARC) is a technology solutions company providing transaction settlement and data information services. Airlines, travel agencies, Corporate Travel Departments (CTD), railroads, and other travel suppliers process more than $84 billion annually through ARC's world-class settlement system - making it the financial backbone of travel distribution. ARC COMPASS®, the leading, trusted source for travel transaction information, powers data and analytical tools that help ARC customers make confident business decisions.
About the Airlines Reporting Corporation (ARC)
- ARC is an airline-owned company serving the travel industry with financial services, data products and services, ticket distribution, original travel solutions, and settlement in the United States, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and American Samoa.
- ARC accredits travel agencies and Corporate Travel Departments (CTDs) in the United States, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and American Samoa.
- Our system of reporting and settlement is fully electronic, accommodating everything from the largest online distribution systems, to the traditional retail model travel agency with nearly 20,000 accredited points of sale.
- Features details on more than 1.5 billion individual flight segments, nearly 150,000 unique origins and destinations, and 1,226 days of accumulated sales data are stored in ARC's data warehouse.
- More than 190 airlines and railroads from around the world currently distribute and settle their products through ARC's system - a global pioneer in e-ticket processing and settlement.